Last updated on
In GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS, S.L, we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we treat and that you provide us, both online on this website and, where appropriate, any of its subdomains, microsites, and off-line.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure you understand and agree to it before providing us with your personal data. If you do not agree with it, do not use this website or its services or provide us withyour data.
The fact of accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data, either online or offline, we will understand it as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent (when necessary) to process your data for the purposes indicated below.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS, S.L
Postal address: C/ VICENTE GOIKOETXEA 6 7º – 01008 – VITORIA-GASTEIZ – ARABA
3. How have we obtained your data?
a) Obtaining from the interested person.
If you are an associate, supplier or user of our website, you have provided them to us, either off-line or on-linewhen requesting our services, or offer to provide yours in order to maintain contact and communication with you, as well as the associative relationship.
By providing us with your data, you guarantee that you are enabled to do so, and that the information is true, up-to-date, and that it does not infringe any contractual restrictions or rights of third parties. You have the responsibility to keep your data and your profile correct and updated, declining all responsibility GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS, S.L in case of not doing so. You agree not to impersonate other Users using their registration data to the different services and / or contents of the Website.
b) Obtaining automatically when visiting our website:
When you visit our website or any other of our platforms (social networks ...), we collect information through cookies and other tracking technologies and web analytics. This means that data is sent from your browser to our servers to optimize our services and improve your user experience. That data may be collected and stored automatically by us or by third parties on our behalf. You can consult our cookies policy.
c) Communication by a third party of the data of the interested party.
In theevent that it is not the interested party himself but a third party who provides us with data of the former, his data may have been communicated to us by one of the partners or legal representative of the associated company, or by the associate himself if he is an autonomous company... The categories of data we process may be: Identification data, personal characteristics, social, academic and professional, economic, financial and insurance circumstances, employment details.
In the event that it is not the interested party himself but a third party who provides us with data from the interested party, it is the third party who expressly guarantees that he has the authorization of the interested party for said contribution, exonerating us from any responsibility in case of any reclamation by the interested party, responsibility that assumes solely and exclusively who has communicated the data to us in the name or interest of the latter.
d) Communication of data from third parties:
With regard to other people's data, you must respect their privacy by takingspecial care when communicating or publishing their personal data. Only its owner can authorize the processing of their personal data. The publication of data of third parties without their consent may infringe, in addition to the regulations ondata protection, that relating to the right to honour, privacy or self-image of such third parties.
4. What categories of data do we process?
- The categories of data we process are:
- The categories of data we process are: identifying data; personal characteristics data; social circumstances data; academic – professional data; employment details data; economic, financial and insurance data, transactions of goods and services.
- We do not process special category data
Summary table of purposes and their legal basis
The data you provide us, aswell as all those generated during the development of the relationship we maintain with you, can be processed for different purposes and with different legitimizing bases
|Maintain contact and communication, manage the contractual relationship In the case of providing us with your curricular data or sending us your CV, contact you and manage the selection processes that we carry out
|Contractual relationship or application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party (art. 6.1. b GDPR)
|Send potential customers, through electronic communications, information about our activities, products and / or services similar to those requested Installation ofnon-technical cookies
|Send current customers, through electronic communications, information about our activities, products and / or services similar to those requested Installation of technical cookies In the case of users of our website, orsender or recipient of an email: to manage those made online, and contact you
|The provision of the requested data is mandatory because it is essential to formalize and / or maintain the contractualor pre-contractual relationship and comply with the legal obligations derived from it; if you do not provide them, we will not be able to provide the service derived from said relationship.
|When the legitimation is based on the consent, you can withdraw that consentor at any time by sending us an e-mail to that effect to email@example.com This withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the rest of the purposes described. If it is based on our legitimate interest the indicated treatment of your data we consider that it is proportionate and supposes a minimum impact on your privacy, but they will always prevail, over our legitimate interest, your interests, rights or freedoms, so, if you do not want us to treat your data for these purposes, please send us an e-mail to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so.
5. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep the personal data as long as the interested party does not request its deletion. Even if requested, we may keep them for the necessary time and limiting their treatment, only to comply with the legal / contractual obligations to which we are subject and / or during the legal periods provided for the prescription of any responsibilities on our part and / or the exercise or defense of claims arising from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
In coordination with the above criteria, the deletion of personal data either in computer records, or on paper,may be carried out, at the discretion of the organization, depending on logistical needs and / or storage space that make it advisable to delete information or documentation.
6. ¿A qué destinatarios podremos comunicar tus datos?
We inform you that the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate functions of assignor and assignee such as:
- To banks, for the management of collections and payments, and direct debit of the fee.
- To our labor consultancy: for the management of labor personnel.
- To the mutual society and to the external prevention service: in compliance with the obligations of occupational health surveillance and prevention of occupational risks.
- To entities or bodies to which there is a legal obligation to communicate data: for example, the Tax Administration.
- To Notaries, Courts or Tribunals, Registries, Attorneys, Experts, etc.
- To insurance companies: for the management and insurance of commercial risks / in the case of credit and surety insurance for insurance of the collection of operations or civil liability insurance / for insurance of defective products in case of possible claims by the client.
7. International Data Transfers
In GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS, S.L, we will ensure that personal data are always processed and located in the European Economic Area. However, in certain circumstances, we may make international data transfers, for example, in case it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract, in the interest of the interested party, between GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS,S.L and another natural or legal person; or in case it is necessary for the execution of a contract between the interested party and GUEVARA Y MEDRANO ABOGADOS, S.L for example when using service providers located outside the European Union, who may have access to personal data, for the provision of ancillary services to our activity (hosting, housing, SaaS, remote backups, computer support or maintenance services, email managers, sending e-mails and e-mail marketing, transfer of files, etc ...) or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party.
These entities may be different and vary over time, but we will try to choose entities, either belonging to countries that have a level of protection equivalent to the European level in terms of data protection, or that have adequate guarantees to reach that level, or will be made based on one of the exceptions provided for this purpose in the GDPR.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA AND MESSAGING APPS URGETAN.
•Using WhatsApp instant messaging
Although this type of instant messaging applications can be useful in certain circumstances, we remind you that the information you publish on the Internet is accessible to many people, known or unknown, so there is a risk to your privacy and that of others.
We recommend not to provide personal, private and / or intimate information or that you want to keep reserved by this means as there are safer ways to do so. We can not be responsible for the operation and availability of the service since it is not provided by us but by third parties outside us.
9. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal datawe are dealing with even request a copy of these.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): You can ask us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an illicit treatment of them or for compliance witha legal obligation.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing ofyour data if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller or is for advertising purposes.
Once we receive any of the above requests, we will respond within the legallyestablished deadlines. You can complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. If you want more information about the rights you can exercise and to request model forms for the exercise of rights, you can visit the website of the Spanish Agency forData Protection, www.aepd.es